- Implement QA activities as per established procedures and maintain compliance in the designated manufacturing areas and warehouses.
- To ensure products are released on timely basis meeting customer and regulatory requirements.
- Preparation and publication of Quality analytical reports on timely basis.
- Organize Quality meetings on regular basis with relevant departments.
- Raise process non-conformance report or CAPA wherever required.
- Support QE/Production in CAPA investigation and customer complaints whenever necessary.
- Verify corrective actions for CAPA and follow-up on effectiveness o corrective actions.
- Train QA Supervisors/Auditors.
- To highlight to QA Manager on unusual trends or defects.
- To ensure the relevant procedures are reviewed and revised to current Quality System requirements.
- To conduct internal audits/supplier audits/spot checks in production areas when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Science (Material, Polymers, Biology, Health Sciences, Chemistry or Quality Management System).
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Training in Lean Six Sigma or Six Sigma black belt and problem solving tools is an added advantage.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Kamunting, Perak.
Closing date: 18 July 2014